Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ashley lives on!

The past month has been a whirl of calls from people asking about Ashley's life and wanting to remember her. As her mother, this really warms my heart and lets me know she will always be with us in spirit.
I talked to Cindy in Dallas tonight and decided to book a trip to go to the fundraiser that she has created to raise money for EOS. Her son is going to create a movie about Ashley's life and her name will be on the tee boxes of 2 holes on the golf course. My heart does little skips as I think about how life has turned out and those who have kept me going. Just the little nudges and hugs from friends and family always gives me the confidence that I need to know that I can make it another day.
I am still waiting for the KC Star reporter to call me about the newspaper article. He has been out of town for a week and will be out another week. Everything takes time so I am not in any hurry.
Always take time to smell the roses along your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment